Auto Enrolment is designed to increase the level of retirement saving through the workplace and affects every employer in the UK.
Under new legislation, all businesses must enrol their eligible employees in a workplace pension by a given date. The implications of Auto Enrolment are huge for any business, no matter how big or small and it’s a complex process with a wide range of issues to deal with – and here are just a few examples
- Initial engagement with employees to explain how the scheme works.
- Selecting the right Pension scheme and implementing it.
- Deducting contributions from your payroll system for each employee, each and every month.
- Maintaining ongoing records.
- Regularly reviewing employees circumstances.
- Keeping each individual updated & informed of their auto-enrolment pension situation.
- Answering employees ongoing questions and queries along the way.
Most Importantly – If your company hasn’t enrolled yet, then time is running out and you could face financial penalties if you don’t comply fully at the right time or manage the scheme incorrectly.
Logic Wealth Planning can give you a helping hand!
As Independent Financial Advisers, our team have many years’ experience of advising clients on Pension planning. With our professional support, help and guidance we can guide you through every stage of the Auto Enrolment process, from the planning stage right through to implementation and management of the scheme once it’s up and running.
Book an appointment with us now to find our more details on the scheme and how it will affect your business.
Above all let us show you how, with our help, Auto Enrolment really can be made simple!
Call Logic Wealth Planning on Freephone 0808 1234 321